city of gastronomy and tingling of taste buds.
A tour you'll never forget! So miam!
"Discover the magical potion:
XOCOATL" (Mayans chocolate)
Claude and Dominique invite you to explore a tropical rainforest in the brand new CHOCO-STORY museum, in search of the magical beverage and its derivatives, till the Belgian Pralines.
After the visit of the museum we will guide you to the Grand Place and its surroundings, packed by chocolate shops, a pleasure for all our senses, accompanied with wonderful stories of history and legends.
- Guided visit at CHOCO-STORY – Brussels: 1:30 with tastings
- Guided tour of the Grand Place and its surroundings and the many chocolate shops
- Total duration: 150 to 180 minutes.
- Price: for the guide 129€ + 12/person (tickets CHOCO-STORY + a lot of tastings)
- Maximum 20 persons per group (family, tourist…), if more 2nd guide,
Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org - www.discover-b.be
tel +32 486 45 11 55 / +32 485 025423
Today Claude and Dominique propose different tours: beer, chocolate, gastronomy. They have a great experience in this domain.
You visit through our organisation many interesting locations: museum of Cocoa and Chocolate, Beer museum, ….
You visit typical Brussels Brasseries (bars), local chocolate creators, and discover Brussels through degustations of the local specialities.
We also offer culinary restaurant tours for lunch and dinner ... tailor made offers.
How many times real Belgian fries are fried?
What is a Praline?
How do we get Gueuze Lambic?
What is Flemish Stew?
Is pain à la Grecque really from Greece?
What is the difference between waffles from Brussels and Liège?
And the grey shrimp croquettes, what is your opinion?
Why are the Belgians so keen on mussels?
Have you ever tasted Gents Waterzooi?
THE ANSWERS? During the tours.... (and the walking dinner or lunch)
Contact us, we are at your service and open for suggestions.
Info & Reservation: mail : email@example.com
Price : € 129.00 for a 2/3-Hours walking and visiting tour + your choice
- chocolate tour : € 12.00 pax (tasting & entrance museum), or
- beer tour : € 15.00 pax (2 tastings & entrance museum)
© discover-b.be 2019